Essential oils, commonly known as essential oils or essential oils, are high concentrations of aromatic oils that are distilled from the leaves, stems, or flowers of plants.
Surely you have never heard of, or even used essential oils for aromatherapy. Although it does not function as a cure for all ailments, there are different from essential oils that are sold at in essence. Essential oils that are sold in essence are effective in calming the mind and body. For only $ 41.95 you can bring home one of Australian essential oils, Neroli at Joboba.
Besides being used safely and not in excess, this Neroli essential oil in Joboba can benefit the body and mind. The benefits of essential oils can be enjoyed through several methods, such as using a diffuser and an oil burner to enjoy the aroma or applying them with the note that essential oils must always be diluted before being applied to the skin.
there are several practical and safe alternative ways to use essential oils. Here are some ways you can try yourself at home:
• You can use a small calico cloth bag filled with cotton or dried flower pots Pourri. Drop 2 drops of lemon, lavender or citronella essential oil on cotton balls, put cotton in a calico bag. Tie it tight and hang the calico bag in a wardrobe, shoe drawer rack, or other storage space.
• Air freshener. For bathroom fragrances, add 1-2 drops of lemon oil to the inside of the toilet paper carton. If the diffuser is not included in the budget, try the following way: in a stainless pan, stir 2 liters of water with 2-3 drops of essential oil then heat until it boils. Turn off the heat, let the steam fill the room. Make sure the mixture of water and the essential oil is only heated in a stainless steel pan, not in an electric kettle that is usually made of heat-resistant plastic. Use a special pan, do not use the pan used to heat food. Another equally practical way is to use a wooden clip sprinkled with 1-2 drops of essential oil, then clasp on the fan grille or air vent.
• Car air freshener. Just like the previous tips, it’s just that because the area of the car is more limited, then just add 1 drop of essential oil to a wooden clip and pin it to the car’s air conditioner grille.
• To get rid of odors on the insoles inside the shoe, stir 6 tablespoons of baking soda with 2-3 drops of essential oil. Sprinkle the mixture into the shoes, then wrap the shoes in plastic bags. Let stand overnight or more to eliminate shoe odor.
• Pillow spray is too expensive or too difficult to make? Put 2 drops of lavender oil on tissue paper (use 2-3 sheets of tissue that is folded or rolled up), then tuck the tissue in a pillowcase.
• Before vacuuming with a vacuum cleaner, I usually prepare 4 cotton balls, each of which is given a drop of essential oil. Turn on the vacuum cleaner, suck the cotton first then continue the cleaning event. This is one of the easy tricks to make house cleaning more enjoyable. The sucked cotton balls will release the aroma of essential oils through the air which is released from the back of the vacuum cleaner. The aroma of these cotton balls can last up to three times vacuuming.