Career Opportunity in Butler, PA – Web Designer
January 18, 2019
Future POS located in Butler is looking for a Web Designer to join our growing team! This position is responsible for designing, developing and implementing customer websites and other online marketing projects. The successful candidate will evidence a strong degree of creativity and experience in creating and managing extraordinary websites, web pages, and other online marketing strategies and materials. A background in web development, graphic design and experience with web development software and programming is needed for this position.
- Strong knowledge of CSS and HTML for web development
- Experience in graphic design tools including Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign
- Superior creativity, ability to think “outside the box” and juggle multiple tasks.
- Ability to design art and layouts for visual communications media- Study graphic elements, determine size and arrangement of graphics and typography, selects fonts, arranges layout, draw samples, and prepare instructions for printers and assemblers is *a plus*
- Must have great people skills to work with end users to design custom sites
- Experience with Bootstrap or XAML a plus
Position pays an annual salary plus we also offer a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision along with vacation and personal time after successful completion of a probationary period.
Future POS is part of Shift4 Payments, who are the leaders in secure payment processing solutions, powering the top point-of-sale and software providers across numerous verticals, including Food & Beverage, Hospitality, Lodging, Gaming, Retail, and e-Commerce . This includes the company’s Harbortouch, Restaurant Manager and POSitouch brands alongside Future POS, as well as over 300 additional software integrations in virtually every industry. With eight offices across the US and Europe, 7,000 sales partners, and three state-of-the-art data centers, the company securely processes over 1 billion transactions annually for nearly 200,000 businesses, representing over $100 billion in payments each year.
Click here to apply or email your resume to [email protected]