Job Opportunity in Butler, PA – Administrative Assistant
April 4, 2019
Future POS, LLC. a Point-of-Sale software company located in Butler, PA is looking for an Administrative Assistant to join our fast growing and exciting company. The primary duties of this position include general data entry tasks, inventory, filing, shipping, scheduling, and other duties as assigned. The individual must be proficient in Gmail, Google Calendar, Microsoft Excel, Word, have a team mentality, high customer service standards and the ability to work independently.
- Data entry time sensitive in nature, including but not limited to:
- Recording, posting, and processing new sale paperwork
- Maintaining and updating customer records
- Inventory management including staying within a set monthly budget ordering, receiving, and maintaining appropriate general office, cleaning supplies and coffee supplies
- Vendor management for HVAC, lawn, snow removal, general repairs and upkeep
- Google calendar responsibilities and general meeting space coordination
- Event and meal coordination, preparation and cleanup
- Shipping coordination on a daily basis
- Administrative experience supporting executive level management
- Strong interpersonal skills, confidence in own ability and able to take direction well
- Able to lift and move equipment up to 50lbs
- Hold a valid PA Driver’s license for any errands needed outside of office during business hours
- Competence working within software systems such as Microsoft Excel, Word, Dropbox, Gmail, Google Calendar and other web based software systems along with knowledge of office peripherals such as printers, scanners, and phone systems
- Ability to maintain effective working relationships with co-workers and vendors
- Must be willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local laws and regulations
Position pays an annual salary of $25,000- $35,000 based upon experience. Future POS also offers a comprehensive benefits package including health care, 401K, dental and vision, life insurance, company paid short-term disability along with vacation and sick days after successful completion of a probationary period.
Please send cover letter and resume with salary requirements to:
Click here to apply.