Most entrepreneurs and manufacturers find out that the old method of manufacturing electronic products and printed circuit board components is daunting because it is slow, error-prone and expensive. It is not designed for small batch runs and prototyping, or to support a large number of orders and requires a long preparation time. Fortunately, Turnkey Printed Circuit Board (PCB) component services are now meeting the needs of hardware designers.
Full turnkey pcb assembly
-What is a turnkey printed circuit board assembly?
This is a new method that affects land-based electronic components. PCB manufacturing and cloud-based software provide entrepreneurs, manufacturers, engineers, and small businesses with stress-free and fast emerging printed circuit boards. With this, you only need to upload the design of the file and receive the quotation immediately, and the rest will be taken care of by the manufacturer. Turnkey PCB assembly goes beyond the board of directors for certain services and provides the necessary services to launch your finished product. Customers’ products will be assembled as needed, and their parts records will be kept. My previous projects completed PCB Assembly service in AiPCBA
-Benefits of turnkey PCB assembly
The hardware designer is joyful because Turnkey PCB assembly provides new opportunities. Some of these outstanding opportunities include:
1) Instant quote: The design of traditional PCB manufacturing methods has not increased the speed. Usually, as long as the cost of the order is known, the designer must wait for a long time. But with the new Turnkey PCB assembly, this is not the case.
2) Prototyping: The production of first prototype is usually slow and expensive. With this, trivial things like out-of-stock ingredients, slow delivery times, and keeping in touch with many sellers around the world become tedious. With Turnkey PCB assembly, people can now prototype more efficiently and effectively. Iterating products and quickly entering the market at a low price has never been easier.
3) Online ordering, tracking and reporting: An online portal that simplifies document management, ordering and tracking, and facilitates immediate PCB assembly. You can log in and view the real-time status of the job, and when the job reaches a key milestone, you will receive email notifications and alerts.
4) No need to manage multiple positions: The turnkey approach to printed circuit board construction means you don’t have to worry about managing many sellers. This is especially advantageous if the seller must assemble your final product. Miscommunication, delay, frustration and disappointment are problems of the past.
Turnkey PCB assembly
Turnkey PCB assembly
5) Order 1 or 10,000: The turnkey PCB assembly manufacturer has a system that can bring together small orders and combine them into a large run. Once the design is perfect, your turnkey PCB assembly partner will be happy to be able to manufacture your design in the required quantity. As your business grows, you can maintain the same partner.
6) Delivery service, inventory and product assembly: In addition, the final shipping service, inventory and assembly and products are produced by top fast PCB manufacturers. You can ship materials and components, make complex products, and view your inventory without calculating reels or touching boxes. Some vendors provide APIs to integrate with your e-commerce or ERP solution. Without any pressure or delay, the customer’s order is shipped directly from the manufacturers.
7) People who can use turnkey PCB assembly: Anyone with a design can quickly and economically come up with their new ideas, because this new method of printed circuit board manufacturing Eliminates the limitations inherent in quantity and cost. Legacy systems. For start-ups and small businesses that want to bring products to market without substantial inventory risks and costs, turnkey PCB assembly is just an idle method of use. In addition, it is beneficial for Kickstarter manufacturers who may not know whether they only need hundreds or a few circuit boards. Manufacturers and amateurs also enjoy the flexibility and speed of instant PCB construction. Engineers in large companies also think it is faster, easier, and more attractive than traditional methods.
8) From concept to delivery: Producers control the entire process through turnkey PCB assembly. The process includes component procurement, PCB manufacturing, packaging, PCB assembly, implementation and testing. When you have the right partner, you can eliminate the hassle of storing, buying, and tracking inventory, as well as the complexity and delays built into traditional methods. Now, when you focus on perfecting your design, you can make PCB sellers worry about other things. Modern PCB manufacturing is a good connection between lean manufacturing and online technology. This makes it possible to obtain a prototype within a few days, ship the fully assembled product directly to the customer, and quote within a few minutes. As more innovative products and higher quality products enter the market with fewer creative barriers, everyone is profitable.